Friday, June 24, 2016

A new beginning!

So I lost my way. I fell off the path hard. It has been a rough bit of time for me. I have been struggling hard with my mental health issues. I had a failed suicide attempt. I've been in darkness & struggled.

But I see the light. I have hope.

I am ready to start anew. I am ready and need to just do it and move forward.

This time I think I am going in with a good mindset. I realize my problems I have had in the past.
I way overthink things. I try to be perfect, though not really consciously. I just build it up in my head that I am not doing things right, and as everyone knows weight loss doesn't happen overnight so when things don't happen & I am doubting myself it is difficult. I just focus so hard on every detail I get overwhelmed and things start to unravel and fall apart.

I gotta get out of that mindset for sure.


I plan to count calories and do intermittent fasting.

I used this great calorie calculator to find out how many calories I need to eat daily to lose weight.
It has me eating 1600 calories a day. I am going to do a slight calorie cycle I think and do 1800 one day a week.

I'll be doing 5:2 intermittent fasting. That means eating normally for 5 days a week & then 2 nonconsecutive days eating only 500 calories.

So my meal plan will look like:

Sunday: 1600 calories
Monday: 1600 calories
Tuesday: 500 calories
Wednesday: 1600 calories
Thursday: 1800 calories
Friday: 500 calories
Saturday: 1600 calories


I am going to be walking daily with the dogs, building up distance.

I am really feeling good about this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow me on Pinterest...