Monday, July 21, 2014

4am walks....

Sleeping an entire night through has become a dream. I am continuing to wake up at 3am and not being able to fall back to sleep. It really sucks. Today after waking up at 3 I laid in bed until 4 when I finally decided to get up and go for a walk.

Slightly bit weird to walk at 4am lol But it is also really nice because the world is all still asleep and I have the streets to myself. Which means way way less anxiety and almost no panic attacks. Which means I can walk without feeling like I am going to die every step.

I am quite exhausted now though and tired from lack of sleep too. But in a bit I have to go walk down to the store to pick up my prescription.

I had an ah-ha moment earlier when I realized I could set the alarm on my phone to remind me to take my pills lol like duh why didn't I think of that sooner?

I also have been struggling to get outside lately. Having more panic attacks. I think it is because a few days ago my neighbors talked to me. eek! So absurd I know. They are nice but very chatty. They also have a dog, a chi and Trixie is a chi mix and they like each other. But the neighbor asked me if I had lost weight. It was nice. I haven't lost much and I really do not think it is noticeable. But she went on and on about how I look so much better and it looked like I lost 20lbs or more. I wish! lol More like maybe 7-10lbs since she first met me.

But I think even though the conversation went nice, just talking to people threw my anxiety level to crazy and that is why I don't want to go outside...omg I might see them. They might talk to me again. :(

Lots to talk with my therapist about on Wed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow me on Pinterest...