Sunday, July 27, 2014

Restless

**Warning below are pictures of an injured cat. He is ok now! But you may wish not to see them. It is really not too bad but there is blood.






Well I got a surprise period on Friday! I have PCOS which means it truly was a surprise. The good news is that it means between the metformin, diet & exercise things are working how they should! The true test ofcourse will be if it visits again next month but right now I am happy about it.

Well as happy as one can be while being irritable and in tons of pain. My body isn't used to having to go through this and just working so hard that it causes me alot more pain then normal. I am taking a steady stream of midol and prescription ibuprofen when it gets too much. Honestly it isn't as bad as it has been in the past where I would literally be on the floor in a ball crying and unable to move. So this is cake compared to that. I am trying to stay up and active but really its hard.

I am also sore all over and cranky and having mad cravings for bad bad things. I keep reminding myself that this is NOT a free pass to eat whatever I want. I think overall I am doing really well keeping it together. Proud of myself.

I have plans to volunteer at the animal shelter tomorrow. A huge part of me is like nooo why did u agree to that. Its bad enough that I am on my period so I really don't feel like leaving the house but it also means a lot of walking home because I didn't want to wait really late for a bus. Then on top of that my anxiety is through the roof. Facing my anxiety is like facing a room full of giant spiders. I really don't wanna do it lol. But I will never be better if I don't push myself out of my comfort zone.

As much as I hate it, I am doing something good helping the cats. Plus I get to see a cat I rescued and named. His name is now Lucky and he is awaiting adoption at the shelter. I trapped him and we got him vet help because half his tail was missing and what was left was in big time need of assistance. So much blood.






He now just has alittle tiny stub of a tail left. But he is in good hands now and will get a loving caring home. He used to have a home but they kicked him out after he was injured. Breaks my heart that people can be so cruel. Keep your pet cats indoors people and if they are injured do whatever possible to get them to a vet!


Anyways today I am feeling bored and restless and irritable. I hope tomorrow I feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow me on Pinterest...