Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Another Positive Day

I am having another real positive day. Yesterday my FBS was 117. Which while not perfect is much better then it has been. And today my predinner BS was just 104! I actually felt alittle light headed as I am not so used to the lower numbers right now. But this is really good it means my numbers are coming down nicely and if I keep working at it like I am they should be where they need to be shortly. Yay me. I went to therapy today and it went really well. It is nice to have someone impartial to talk to about it that agrees with me. It eases my concerns. We also talked about my issue with Christmas dinner. We go to my inlaws and everything they make for dinner is stuff I do not eat- ham, polish sausage, potato salad. I just don't like any of it. And it puts me in this awkward predicament which for someone with panic disorder is really sucky. I don't want to expect them to make a whole other meal for me and yet my husband just wants me to wing it and find something to eat there. Like idk maybe he is embarrassed by his picky wife. But my therapist thinks I should just not even worry about it and bring a lasagna or something to eat that can be for everyone if they want it and Ill have something to eat. It sounds like a plan. I might do a baked ziti with roasted veggies. I saw a recipe that looked yummy. I can premake it all and put it together then just toss it in the oven to melt the cheese when I get there. I didn't walk today :( I wanted to but it was snowing with some harsh wind and after I got out of therapy I just wasn't feeling up to walking. Hopefully the weather is a bit nicer tomorrow. I didn't nap again today so that makes 5 days without taking a nap! But it was a real struggle not to. But I am realizing it seems to come with the boredom. I just need to find things to do. I didn't do much today at all. I did clean out my fridge & freezer which badly needed it. I can't go shopping till prob fri or sat but when I do ill have plenty of room to fill up. Anyways I am just happy and in a good mood :) My therapist even noticed and said I seem alot calmer and better. So maybe my new pills and upping the prozac is working!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow me on Pinterest...