Monday, December 22, 2014

Busy with the holidays

I feel so busy. Yesterday we finished up our Christmas shopping and it took forever and running around to a bunch of different stores. So very tiring. I am really happy with what we got everyone and am excited for Christmas to come!

After we were done shopping we both were tired and hungry so we stopped at taco bell and I did not eat well :( I let hunger get the best of me.

Today I have been eating much better and still just as busy. I found a Christmas music station on iheartradio and listened to that as I wrapped presents. Which wrapping presents was a feat in itself with naughty foster kittens that were very interested in everything I was doing. So it consisted of me mostly shooing them away lol

After I finished the presents I needed to make a candle and some wax melts. I was making a few of a bunch of different scents to give to people. It is alot of work because it goes slow and has alot of downtime in between batches while I wait for them to cool. So that took me most of the day. But I am glad it is all done with, I just hope people like them.

The rest of the night I am going to try and relax I have another busy day tomorrow. I gotta get everything together, make my ziti I am bringing, and bathe the dog so she is pretty for christmas lol I haven't given her a bath for a while now since its been cold out so she definitely needs it. She is coming to my inlaws for christmas with us so she has to look her best.

Christmas eve we are headed to the inlaws and staying over for Christmas day. Then we will leave Christmas night because DH has to open the next day and he needs some sleep lol.

I love Christmas so much I can't wait! I am as excited as a little kid I swear lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow me on Pinterest...