Saturday, December 13, 2014

Healthy Money Guilt Stress

I literally just want to cry right now. It is taking everything in me not to eat my feelings.

Money sucks sucks sucks. We are really struggling money wise right now and it is a scary thing. It is so hard to focus on my health when it costs so much money.

The first time I was doing really well losing weight and being on plan one of the big factors that made me go off track was money. It was all so expensive, even with insurance. I am going to doctors appointments and my medicines and it all adds up so quickly. I feel guilty.

So here we are again struggling to get by and part of the reason our bank account is so low this paycheck is that I had a check for therapy, a doctors appointment copay, and now my medicine is due. I just got home from the pharmacy and my new medicine I just got put on is $80...which I didn't have. So I couldn't get it.

After I came home I looked online and found on their website a discount card I can try to use that should mean the medicine will only cost me $15-20. If it works.... if it doesn't i will be so embarrassed. Ill go try tomorrow. Because no way can I afford $80 a month.

I am not working and I feel guilty being so sick and having to cost us so much money.

It honestly is disheartening and a huge part of me wants to throw in the towel and give up. IDK if I can do this. I wish someone could just hug me and tell me it will all be ok and it really be ok then.

I wish I was seeing my therapist sooner then Wednesday :( Not that I can afford it.

The good news is that  I got a mile walk in to the pharmacy. And even though I came out of the store super upset I DID NOT go over to Mcdonalds and stuff my face which I was tempted to do. I am eating good today so far and while Im upset and it won't be easy I am determined to stay on plan. My BS was also a bit lower today then it has been which is good.

My goals for today are not to eat my feelings and not to take a nap. Wish me luck I will need it.....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow me on Pinterest...