Friday, December 12, 2014

I wanna be thin

Today started out like an ok day. I had the best night of sleep in a long while thanks to the Seroquel. It knocked me right out. Liking it already. The doc said it can take a month to kick in all the way though so we will see.... But I woke up with a headache and feeling crabby. The apartment was a mess because I live with slobs sigh. And my foster kittens ravaged the stuff on my desk and knocked over the christmas tree :(

Diet wise my day started out fantastic and then went downhill big time. I ate a good breakfast of my cinnamon granola oatmeal. I even measured out a serving. Lunch I had grilled cheese sandwich on whole wheat bread with turkey. Again a fairly good choice. No fruit or veggies though. But dinner DH wanted to order pizza and I gave in and ate almost an entire medium pizza myself. :(

IDK why I do the things I do.

But no hate or letting it ruin me. Tomorrow I will do better. One day at a time.

I am planning on walking tomorrow as long as the weather isn't too bad. I've also been looking through thinspo on pinterest for inspiration & motivation.

Thinking of making it my homepage so I can look at all the skinny girls to get it in my mindset.

I wanna be skinny
I wanna be healthy
I wanna be able to sit in my DHs lap without feeling like I will squish him
I wanna be able to sit, stand, walk without feeling sore & out of shape
I wanna be able to wear dresses and nice things and feel pretty. I keep thinking of all the things I wanna wear when I am thin. A dress for sure, knee high socks, a corset, tank tops, etc....
I wanna be able to feel my collar bones so badly again

Anyways...I am once again giving up the diet coke. I have one bottle left and then I am back to drinking water. I will still have a diet coke if I go out sometimes but no more just drinking nothing but diet coke! I also think getting off the caffeine will help me with all my sleep issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow me on Pinterest...