Sunday, January 4, 2015

Weigh in Surprise

Well today was my weigh in. I was sure that I gained. I was praying that I was the same weight and hadn't gained atleast. But this morning when I stepped on the scale....I was down 1.8lbs! I reweighed myself like 5 times to make sure it wasn't some fluke lol

So yay me! 215.4 On my way to Onderland baby!

When I woke up this morning I decided to go for my morning walk. It wasn't too chilly out but it was lightly raining. But the next two days are supposed to be very cold in the low teens or single digits. So I didn't want to waste the nice day not walking just cuz of a little rain.

Then when I got home I rested for a bit, checked facebook and such lol. Then I got busy cleaning my room. It was alot of work. I rearranged things, organized and cleaned. I now have a lovely spot to workout and do yoga.

After that I brought in the Wii and the dvd player which was a pain to unhook from the living room tv. And I got the dvd working but not the Wii. I have zero ideas why it isn't working. I feel like I need to be a rocket scientist to figure out how to hook stuff up. Everything is plugged in where it should be but it is just not working idk. Which means I have to wait until my DH's day off Wednesday, then bug him until he fixes it for me.

But since the dvd player was working I did Walk Away the Pounds Dvd, 1 mile. After dinner I am going to do another mile and some yoga.

So from now on when the weather isn't being lovely I will do the dvd and/or Wii.

After my workout I took the rats out to play in the newly cleaned bedroom. Khaleesi enjoyed it. She ran all around exploring. Her daughters decided to just hide and/or sit on me. But Ill let them out daily now that the room is picked up and they will get used to it.

Besides that I had some horrible nightmares last night which took awhile for me to shake off. I ate really good today and drank lots of water.

I am determined to make it through the week with no regrets. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow me on Pinterest...