Monday, August 25, 2014

Bad bad days

I am in such a downward spiral of just crap. I am so sad feeling and every little thing feels like this huge overwhelming task. I can't get through the day. I just wanna hide away and cry. I am doing so bad.

I see my therapist on Wed and I am so glad because I desperately need to talk it out and maybe get some help.

At the same time I am nervous about seeing my therapist because I am going to talk to her about me having a service dog. I want her to write me a letter for it. I already have a service dog and my doctor wrote me a letter (well she is supposed to be writing it but its taking her forever to do it lol) so I'd like a letter from her too and I think I should talk about it. I guess I am just worried about what she will think, if she will agree that its a good idea or hate it. I read in support groups about some doctors not agreeing to it. That is so not what I need to hear right now.

I have taught my dog two tasks so far. She does tactile stimulation and self harm interrupt. I wanna train her to do diabetic alerts and to bring me my meds as well. Right now we are going to be working on public access focus on me.

Anyways I hope I feel better tomorrow. I wanna take a walk but I feel yucky so I know I won't. Hopefully tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow me on Pinterest...