Monday, August 4, 2014

Weigh in!

My weigh in is usually Sunday but I totally forgot to weigh in yesterday so I did this morning instead. I was up to 211 during the week but this morning I was down to 208.2! Which is up from the 207.6 I was last week but I am under 210 so I am happy. I am guessing my period and not eating great caused the gain. But next week I will get back down.

I am so exhausted right now. I just wanna take a nap but I am struggling not to. I think not napping helped me sleep better but its really hard not to. I actually slept pretty good last night. I woke up afew times but managed to fall back to sleep without too much of a fight.

I rode my bike this morning again. I am working on not stopping at all and its hard but I am getting better. I also took a short walk to get cat litter from the store nearby. It was a super short walk almost across the street but carrying the 14lb container of cat litter home was prob a nice workout lol

Besides that my day is pretty good though boring. I am eating pretty good. I have the bored munchies. But resisting pretty well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow me on Pinterest...