Wednesday, December 10, 2014

New Meds

Well I went to the doctor today. I had to literally drag myself out of bed kicking and screaming lmao! I so didn't want to get up early but I did. yay me!

The weather is yucky, snowing and cold. So it wasn't any fun walking to the bus stop and then waiting for the bus. The bus was running late so I was a few mins late to the doctors office but it didnt seem to matter.

The doctor switched up my meds. She took me off abilify. Doubled my dose of prozac but I take it twice a day now. And she put me on Seroquel XR. She thinks this will help my depression and help me sleep normally now.

I am also supposed to stop taking naps during the day which will be hard at first. I am so tired. But hopefully i can do it.

She also wants me to start walking atleast 4 times a week. Which was my plan anyways even though the turn of weather is going to make that difficult.

Well we will see how this new medication goes. Fingers crossed it works out all my kinks. Now I just have to let the meds work and focus on my diet and exercise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow me on Pinterest...