Sunday, December 7, 2014

I'm up & feeling down

So I decided to weigh in today.... I am up to 222.4lbs :(
What happened? I was down to 210, lightning my way down to Onderland and feeling amazing. And then I lost my way and gained so much back. I feel like a yo-yo.

It is unfair that it is so mindlessly easy to gain and such hard work to lose.

I can let this get the best of me. Let myself tear myself apart and go back to eating my feelings in a stupid endless cycle of weight gain. Or I can turn this around.

I am back & feeling determined. I am sad, angry, depressed all still but going to use those feelings to push myself towards something good instead of the negative once again.

This morning I started my day off right by testing my fasting BS (159) and eating a good breakfast. No more sugar laced peanut butter crunch lol Instead I made myself an egg with one small tortilla and some salsa. Very reasonable and yummy.

I am going to go shopping and buy myself some more veggies and fruit.

I am setting some goals...

1. Go to the doctor. I need to visit my doctor again I should have in October. No more excuses just going to go.

2. Fix my sleep issues. I am either not sleeping at all or sleeping all day long. It is killing me. I can't be always exhausted and function. Hopefully the doctor can help with that but I am also going to start getting up earlier. I can't go to bed at 8pm and sleep until 10am. Its absurd.

3. Focus on eating healthier and no more binges. 

4. Exercise! I will be walking in the evenings after dinner and going to start doing my Wii and weights in the mornings.

I can do this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow me on Pinterest...